I Share Ideas to Simplify Blogging for
Inspiring Bloggers to Grow Their Businesses
The Internet has levelled the playing field and success depends on your “GAME”.
I am a Blogging Consultant, WordPress Fan & a Lifelong Learner. WP Minds & WP Support Desk are my projects. Our clients include marketing firms, design agencies, law firms, marketing teams, universities, coaches, authors and creative agencies.
I am fascinated by the opportunity that the Internet has provided us. I believe, if you are inspired and want to grow, you only need a computer with Internet access and a strong will to achieve your goals.
The Internet has democratized your success!
- If you are a writer, WordPress has democratized publishing
- If you are a singer or an actor, YouTube has democratized media
- If you are a photographer, Instagram has democratized photography
- If you have physical products to sell, eBay and Amazon have removed the middleman
- If you are searching for a traditional job, you have LinkedIn
However, if you have access to the global market, the employer has access to the talent of the whole world as well.
Therefore, I have become a lifelong learner and believe that staying in the learning mode is the best way to keep improving your game and to make the most of the opportunity, which the Internet offered us.
How Blogging Consultant Can Help Your Business to Grow
There are two popular ways to market your product or service and grow a business.
1. Paid advertisement
Paid marketing is the fastest but expensive way of market your product or service. Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Google Ads.
If you have a budget and got this combination right then, you have a money-making machine.
However, if you are struggling to get this combination ($1 out and $2 in) right, the paid advertisement can eat up a significant amount of your marketing budget.
Also, the moment you stop spending $$$’s, you stop getting $$$’s back.
2. Content marketing
Word of mouth marketing is the most significant source of business for most small businesses.
- According to the Nielson report: 92% of buyers trust suggestions from friends and family more than advertising.
- 88% have read reviews to determine the quality of a local business
- But only 33% of companies are actively collecting reviews.
In my opinion, content marketing is the word of mouth marketing on steroids. Strategically created content helps you build your content marketing asset and automates your word of mouth marketing.
For example, a happy customer can quickly spread a helpful blog post or a case study, which explained how you solved his or her problem using today’s powerful tools such as Whatsapp or Facebook groups.
It is easier to share useful information with friends and family than ads.
However, if you don’t have helpful content on your website or blog, you are not helping your customers to do word of mouth marketing for you.
According to Content Marketing Institute’s Content Management and Strategy Survey 2017, 91% marketers use content marketing as a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience—and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Why Do You Need a Blogging Consultant
As a blogging consultant, I work with people who believe the Internet has levelled the playing field and success depends on their game.
I can help you create a simple blogging plan that you can sustain and help you improve the performance of your website or blog to achieve your business goals.
If you are inspired to make the world a better place with your product or service and have a lifelong learning mindset, as blogging consultant I can help you create and implement a simple blogging plan, which includes the following:
- Inspiration: Help you explore whether you are inspired or motivated.
- Niche: Go more in-depth to find a niche that aligns with your inspiration, financial goals and more importantly, you have resources to compete.
- Keyword research: Explore opportunities within your niche, which you can grab by doing less.
- Your website/blog’s development: I can review your existing blog and share my feedback to improve your blog’s user experience to improve your results or help you build a new blog using the best tools.
- Helpful content: Once you are all set to play a blogging game, I can share research-based ways to produce helpful content strategically.
- Blog Promotion: I can share laser focus promotion channels based on your niche to concentrate on to make a significant impact with limited resources.
- Regular Support: Ongoing regular support to answer your questions and blog improvement ideas.
Ten years ago, it was hard to find how to do something. However, today you have too much choice, which is making it hard to pick the best and simple blogging solution to grow your business.
- Should you start a blog?
- How to select the best domain name
- How to choose the best hosting
- How to do a keyword research
- Selection of the best content management system
- Number of pages your website should have
- Best way to develop and manage your blog
- How to grow your blog traffic
- A list goes on and on…
It took me ten years to understand blogging and discover the answers to essential questions such as:
- Is blogging right for your business?
- How to choose the best blog or website management tools?
- How to use your limited energies on a few things to get the best ROI?
If you want to save time, and need help with creating a simple blogging plan that you can sustain to grow your business, check out how we can work together.
Do you need ideas to simplify blogging to grow your business?
If yes, feel free to join my email newsletter, where I share my continuous learning on how to simplify blogging for business to improve your website traffic from Google.