Blogging Made Simple to Grow Your Business
Helpful & quality content is crucial to building trust and credibility of your brand,
which also helps you attract free organic traffic from search engines that result in leads & customers.
Building a Blog is Complicated
A lot of uncertainty is involved in the process:
- What is a blog?
- What is blogging?
- Why blog to grow your business?
- How to start a blog?
- How to write your first blog post?
- Best ways to promote your blog?
An experianced blogging consultant can simplify your blogging journey, help you save resources and increase the chances of growing your business through blogging.
The Internet Has Democratized Your Success!
I am fascinated by the opportunity that the Internet has provided us. As a blogging consultant I believe, if you are inspired and want to grow, you only need a computer with Internet access and a strong will to achieve your goals.
- If you are a writer, WordPress has democratized publishing.
- If you are a singer or an actor, YouTube has democratized media.
- If you are a photographer, Instagram has democratized photography.
- If you have physical products to sell, eBay and Amazon have removed the middleman
- If you are searching for a traditional job, you have LinkedIn.
However, if you have access to the global market, the employer has access to the talent of the whole world as well.
Therefore, I have become a lifelong learner and believe that staying in the learning mode is the best way to keep improving your game and to make the most of the opportunity, which the Internet offered us.
How You Market Your Business Online
There are two popular ways to market your products or services and grow a business online.
1. Paid advertisement
Paid marketing is the fastest but expensive way of market your product or service. Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Google Ads.
If you have a budget and got this combination right then, you have a money-making machine.
However, if you are struggling to get this combination ($1 out and $2 in) right, the paid advertisement can eat up a significant amount of your marketing budget.
Also, the moment you stop spending $$$’s, you stop getting $$$’s back.
2. Content marketing
Word of mouth marketing is the most significant source of business for many small businesses.
- According to the Nielson report: 92% of buyers trust suggestions from friends and family more than advertising.
- 88% have read reviews to determine the quality of a local business
- But only 33% of companies are actively collecting reviews.
As a blogging consultant I believe, content marketing is the word of mouth marketing on steroids. Strategically created content helps you build your content marketing asset and automates your word of mouth marketing.
For example, a happy customer can quickly spread a helpful blog post or a case study, which explained how you solved his or her problem using today’s powerful tools such as Whatsapp or Facebook groups.
It is easier to share useful information with friends and family than ads.
However, if you don’t have helpful content on your website or blog, you are not helping your customers to do word of mouth marketing for you.
According to Content Marketing Institute’s Content Management and Strategy Survey 2017, 91% marketers use content marketing as a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience—and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
7 Days to Simplify Blogging And Grow Your Business
A simple step-by-step seven emails for building a blog to grow your business.
- Take the guesswork out of building a blog. 7 emails to walk you through the first seven days of blogging step-by-step, so you know exactly what to do.
- Get the tools and strategies you need to take action. The course includes templates and checklists, plus new examples and resources that you can’t find easily on the internet.
- Learn a framework that works for any blog. You can use this course to build a blog in any niche – from online coaching to finance, to local brick & morter business.
Subscribing to Free Blogging Made Simple
Email Newsletter Helps You Grow Your Business
Sign Up for
Building a Blog to Grow Your Business Should Not Be Frustrating
It took me years to learn how to build a blog to grow a business. It was frustrating and time-consuming to:
- Understand what is a blog
- Learn how blogging works to grow a business
- Create a content creation framework
- Find best blogging tools
- Choose blog promotion channels
I have created this newsletter to simplify the blog building process that will save you time & money.
Do you need ideas to simplify, automate and continously optimize blogging to grow your business?
If yes, feel free to join my email newsletter, where I share my continuous learning on how to simplify, automate & continously optimize blogging to improve your website traffic from Google.