Are you wondering how private blog coaching can help you achieve your blogging goals and help you grow your coaching business?
A few years ago, it wasn’t easy to find how to start a blog to grow your business. However, nowadays, there is no shortage of detailed guides about blogging, which makes it challenging to choose the best option.
What is Blog Coaching
Building a blog is no different than building a house.
Both require lots of efforts and resources.
You can certainly build a blog without any professional blog coaching, but the risks in this approach are the same as you build a house without drawings created by a qualified architect.
The goal of private blog coaching is to simplify your blogging efforts to save you time and help you get the maximum ROI for your blogging efforts.
The secret of successful blogging is learning how to do less with more significant impact.
When you start building a website or blog, you require answers to quite a few questions such as:
- Why start a blog
- How to pick a blogging niche
- How to do a keyword research
- How to select the best domain name
- How to choose reliable hosting for your blog
- Selection of the best content management system
- Best way to set up a blog
- Number of pages and posts your blog should have
- How to create helpful content
- How to promote your blog
- Best way to maintain and seek technical support for your blog
- A whole list of answers to similar blogging questions
As an architect, I can help you to create drawings (blogging plan) of your blog project and answer all your questions before you start putting all the efforts to build your online business.
Sooner you get the best answers; earlier, you start progressing online.
Following are the seven areas of blogging in which blog coaching can help you with your blogging project.
1. Blogging Inspiration
You need inspiration, not motivation to see great results from blogging.
Dr Edward Teller, one of the foremost physicists, said,
“A child does not need a lightning-fast mind to be a scientist, nor does he need a miraculous memory, nor is it necessary that he get very high grades in school.
The only point that counts is that the child has a high degree of interest in science. Interest, enthusiasm, is the critical factor in even science!”
As per my research, the same is right for blogging success as well.
If you are “inspired about your niche”, you’ll figure out how to’s to be successful. However, without inspiration, all the blogging tips and tricks will not take you far.
Through my blog coaching, I can help you figure out your blogging inspiration so you can start firing all cylinders from the start.
2. Blogging Niche
Thinking about one topic for an extended period is the best way to create quality and in-depth content.
Revisiting a topic continually for a few years is a superpower. If you genuinely care about your niche, you should not have a problem doing this.
Also, a trick to growing a successful blog is to go small first.
- Pick the smallest viable niche
- Create content to help them
- Obtain feedback and improve your content
If you can create helpful content for 10-100 people to improve their lives, chances are it will help many others who have similar needs.
On the contrary, if your blog content can’t help 10 or 100 people, how will it help the masses?
Picking up the smallest viable niche can be the best choice to grow a popular blog.
Through a blog coaching, you can seek help to find a niche that aligns with your inspiration and financial goals through our discovery call.
3. Keyword research
Lack of quality keyword research can kill your organic reach in search engines more than anything else.
The fastest way to improve your blogging results is to do in-depth keyword research before you start creating content.
Quality keyword research includes:
- Understanding your target market inside out
- What they search online
- The commercial intent of keywords
- Number of searches each month
- Search location
- SEO difficulty
- Their preferred content consumption format
Quality content matters. However, search engines are bots and rely on the page content to determine rankings.
Therefore, you need to help search engine bots first by including keywords on your pages, which your target market is searching before they can help you with traffic.
I can help you explore potential keywords with reasonable search volume, high commercial intent and low competition to give you the best chance to win your online battle.
4. Best Way to Set Up a Blog
After doing all the hard work to explore your blogging inspiration, picking up your niche and deciding your keywords, it is time to put all this in practice and connect with your audience.
It is a lot easier to set up a blog, once you know:
- What is your blogging inspiration?
- Who is your target audience?
- What is the specific problem you are solving for your target audience?
It is easier to build as many new pages as you like. However, it is challenging to have pages and posts, which you actually need and can maintain regularly.
Several studies have proved that more choices result in less conversion.
A simple blog set up gives you a solid foundation to produce quality content regularly.
Not many companies in the world have more resources than Google. They can add as many features to their home page they can wish. However, there is a reason behind keeping a simple white page with just a search bar and a few links for years.
Essential elements of best blog setup:
- Best blogging platform
- Simple blog wireframe
- Blog design/UI
- Importance of formatting
- How to interlink your pages/posts
I can review your existing blog and share my feedback to improve your blog’s user experience to improve your results or help you build a new blog using the best blog setup and tools.
5. Helpful & Detailed Content Creation
Finally, you are all set to create and publish helpful content on your blog.
Don’t forget when creating content that blogging isn’t writing. Most people don’t search to read.
“They search to find solutions to their problems.”
A blog post or a page enables you to create content to solve their problems using text, images, audios and videos.
Every piece of content must aim to solve a specific problem of your target audience.
Content Creation Phase One
In content creation phase one, you need to create content for your blog’s pillar pages. You can check out this simple blogging plan to find out why you need the following pages.
- Home page: Best place to share your why, how and what.
- About page: A place to share why people care about your blog, and you can list down your accomplishments as well.
- Services page: A summary of your services and products with links to individual service pages, which has full details of your services.
- Blog page: A gateway to all your posts.
- Single post page: Most of your content will be published using this page.
- Contact page: A simple way to get in touch with you.
- Legals page: It is essential to be compliant.
Creating well researched, quality and detailed content for these pages alone can give substantial SEO boost for most websites in low competition niches.
Content Creation Phase Two
Search engines give preference to regularly updated fresh content. You can start losing traffic if you don’t update your content regularly.
It is a good idea to follow a regular content update schedule. You should review you and update your high performing pages at least once a month.
You can regularly review your content to:
- Update stats
- Add new examples or case studies
- Interlink your posts/pages
- Improve images
- Content formatting
These small enhancements will send positive signals to search engines, which will help you stay competitive in the SERPs.
Content Creation Phase Three
If you still have bandwidth left, you can start creating pages to support your pillar pages.
Your blogging coach can review your resources and create the best blogging plan as per your individual needs.
Once you are all set to play a blogging game, I can share research-based ways to produce useful content strategically using blogging bricks and best practices to keep the existing content fresh on your blog.
6. Blog Promotion
Creating quality content is half of the battle and promoting your blog is essential to see initial traction.
Most bloggers work hard to promote with little to no results, but a few works on the few and best promotion channels.
A trick to promoting well is to choose 1-3 best blog promotion channels from a wide range of options available.
- Email list
- Link building
- Paid advertisement
- Best social media channels
It is critical to direct your limited resources towards best promotion channels as per your particular niche.
I can share laser focus promotion channels based on your niche to concentrate on to make a significant impact with limited resources.
7. Ongoing Blogging Support
Successful blogs are never the result of a one-time effort. Similar to building a house, developing a blog is an infinite game.
The critical aspects of growing a successful blog are:
- Publish often
- Update existing content regularly
- Regular technical audit to keep the technology optimized
- Review of what is working and eradicating the rest
You usually have two options to support your blog, either you learn to do everything yourself or find support.
Ongoing blogging support to run your blog is the part of my monthly blog coaching plans.
If you are time-rich and would like to build a blog yourself, feel free to follow this blogging plan, which took me years to figure out and I’m confident that it will give you a big head start.
However, if you need one to one blog coaching to implement this plan, and prefer regular accountability, I can help you following three ways.
Blogging Inspiration Discovery Call One Hour – $150.00
On this call, we will explore your blogging inspiration by diving deep to explore your blogging inspiration.
I believe the math of blogging success is:
You can have a perfect blogging plan top of the world tools and a fantastic support team. However, without your blogging inspiration, all of these will not help you go far with your blogging.
You can click here to schedule the discovery call.
Custom Blogging Plan Creation – $949.00
If you need a custom blogging plan, I can explore your blogging goals and available resources you have and provide you with your custom blogging plan, which will include the following:
- One hour discovery call
- Blogging goals and resources fact find
- Your blog’s on-page SEO friendly prototype creation
- Your blog’s primary keyword research, the niche you want to dominate
- Your blog’s pillar pages (maximum 10) keyword research
You can click here to schedule the discovery call to explore your custom blogging plan.
Ongoing Blogging Support – Starts from $495
If you need ongoing support to manage your blog, my monthly blog care plans include the following:
- Monthly call to review your blogging efforts and provide feedback.
- Monthly blog’s technical SEO audit report and recommendations.
- Technical review & recommendations of up to a maximum of 4 monthly blog posts (maximum of 2000 words each)
- Review of blog’s search console and suggestions to improve the blog performance.
- Email support for any blogging question.
My monthly ongoing blogging support customers also get the following WordPress support package, which we sell separately for $99 per month.
- WordPress Updates
- Daily Cloud Backups
- 10 WordPress Edits Every Month
- Website Uptime Monitoring
- Website Performance Scans
- Monthly Reports
Feel free to email me if you have any questions.