This is the 2nd video in the series of Search Engine Optimisation Tips.
SEP is the Canada’s largest search engine optimization and social media marketing agency.
In our last video Jeff mentioned that “keywords” are the foundation of search engine optimisation strategy. Therefore, I asked Jeff to explain this point in details.
Jeff explained the importance of selecting right keyword in details, whether it’s organic or paid search.
After watching this short video feel free to ask any question you may have in the comments section below.
Following are the important points Jeff explained in this video:
- What are the “buying keywords”
- Why long tail keywords are better to target
- How to make sure that your selected keywords will work for you
- What are the main points you should consider when selecting keywords.
- How to make sure that your selected keywords will bring business for you
- How important is that to have your primary keyword in your domain name
Search engine optimisation or getting traffic from search engines has become really crucial to do more business in any industry. Therefore, it is so important to build your SEO strategy on the solid foundation.
Do you have a list of your buying keywords? Feel free to share your experiences or any question you may in the comments section below.