Assume you are driving towards your ideal holiday place.
- Holiday place is like your life goal.
- A car is an inspiration.
- Fuel is your motivation.
If you don’t have a car, fuel alone will not help you to reach your ideal holiday place.
Yet, if you have a car, you’ll find fuel from one or another fuel station.
Similarly, if you are not inspired to achieve your life goal, motivation alone will not help you to get there.
I hate doing dishes so my wife has to motivate me often :-), when she don’t I cut corners. But I’m inspired to write and she had to pull me away from my computer mostly.
A few inspirations from around the world.
- Tony Robins is inspired to help people, each person he touches with his message motivates him to keep going.
- Steve Jobs was inspired to create better products, iPod sales motivated him to build iPhones.
- Bill & Malinda Gate were inspired to give back to the community, every life they saved motivated them to keep going with their mission to eradicate polio.
- Warren Buffet was inspired to become the best investor, every good deal he did, motivated him to achieve his life goal.
- Richard Branson is inspired to turning ideas into reality, every successful venture motivated him to keep going.
- J.K. Rowling was inspired to write, the success of the first Harry Potter film motivated her to keep writing.
- Imran Khan was inspired to win the Cricket World Cup for Pakistan, every victory motivated him to keep dreaming.
- Oprah Winfrey was inspired to do well despite her colour, every TV show motivated her to become one of the biggest icons of American Media.
- Abdul Sattar Edhi, a Pakistani philanthropist who founded the Edhi Foundation, which runs the world’s largest volunteer ambulance network was inspired to help the poor people of Pakistan, every life he saved motivated him to keep helping.
- Justin Bieber, he was inspired to become the top singer, every view on YouTube motivated him to keep singing.
A few inspirations from LinkedIn:
Brigette Hyacinth – She is inspired to learn continuously, every new thing she learned motivate her to lead her tribe better.
Oleg Vishnepolsky – He is inspired to innovate. Sharing ideas, which have the power to change the world motivates him to keep sharing.
Talal Al Murad – He is inspired to grow, that’s why he removed his title. I understand titles limits your growth
Kirsty Bonner – She is inspired to help job seekers, you can feel in her every post and your feedback motivates her to keep doing that.
Lorena Acosta – She is inspired to help people to build a personal brand that is why she hates to be called an influencer. Every new success story motivates her to keep helping people to build their personal brands, that is why she always there to help others.
Ahmad Imam – He is inspired to do well in property, every video motivates him to keep going and that is the reason he even created a music video.
I’m inspired to:
- Help my tribe to do well in their lives. My favourite way to do that is “Give a man a fish, and you’ll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you’ve fed him for a lifetime.” Confucious
- Raise a family – their love and affection motivate me to keep improving.
- To help family and friends because I’m inspired to help any person I come in contact with.
- Solve our customer problems – because I’m inspired to help our customers do well in their businesses and every problem we solve motivate us getting better at it.
- Go for a walk because I’m inspired to have good health but I need motivation often to do that.
- To write. Every reader, like, comment & share motives me to keep writing. Thank you, you all awesome people out there.
Are you inspired to do the following?
- To leave the world a little better than you found in
- Achieve your life goals
- Raise a family
- Help others to do well in their lives
- Take care of yourself
Personally, I like to inspire my people to achieve their goals. Because I strongly believe once you are inspired you’ll find the motivation yourself one way or another.
Motivation is like taking a bath, you need it often but it is the burning desire (inspiration) inside you ignite you to accomplish things and achieve your goals.
It is the inspiration, that help you get up and face the world every day with hope.
Are you inspired or motivated?
Please share your inspiration with us in the comments below to inspire others.
Enjoy learning & sharing to grow together!
This post first appeared on LinkedIn.